Yes, I love to blend things up in the morning! And here’s a little treat that I’m sharing with you! Maybe you could try it and hopefully, you’ll enjoy it as much as I do!
What You’ll Need
This smoothie is unlimited! You can or subtract whatever you’d like. But here are my main ingredients for my simple morning smoothie! It’s packed with tons of antioxidants, iron, and just feel-good stuff! (please note: I’m not a nutritionist or doctor)
- Blender. I use my NutriBullet but any blend that can blend ice, will do!
- Ice cubes
- Spinach (a handful)
- Blueberries (1/4 – 1/2 cup, whatever you’d prefer)
- 1/2 Pear
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 tablespoons of chia seed
- 2 tablespoons of milled flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon of beepollen
- 1/4 Cup of Nut Milk of your choice. (I use Flax Milk)
- 1/4 Water
Time To Blend
Start with the ice cubes at the bottom. Then add your spinach and all liquid products. Next add all the fruit and powder substances. Then blend! Finally…Enjoy!
Super simple breakfast smoothie! One of my go-to favorites when I get tired of eating oatmeal. Let me know if you tried this in the comments below!